Sunday, December 18, 2011

SMILE ––'tis the Season

.
Let me introduce the newest members to our family. . . . . You may agree:                                  As group they are a cheerful bunch.


This little group is a collaboration between my wife and me. I had some 6x6 pine posts left over. I band-sawed 6 eyeballs from an one inch dowel, painted black. Their noses are reshaped shaker pegs. My wife then showed off her design and sewing skills, and in no time whipped up the scarves and stocking caps.

Take a closer look as we introduce:

SNOOPY with his nose turned up.



DROOPY with his nose turned down



and POOPY with his nostrils flared.


Of course, Poopy is the baby.


Have a blessed CHRISTmas!
.

2 comments:

Becky Mushko said...

I continue to be amazed at your talents!

Mindy said...

They are so ADORABLE! My favorite is Poopy. Maybe this could be Marc's next project? LOL