Saturday, September 3, 2011

UFO in Bedford VA?


Around 11pm, Friday the second of September, I was walking our dog. He did his urgent business first, being glad he finally got to uncross his hind legs. Further out in the yard, moving closer to the church cemetery, the pooch started to walk sideways and seemed to have forgotten the purpose of the late night routine.

I too became aware of a certain hum, mixed with a low jumble of chattering. Kind of an eery buzz that affected the few wisps of hair on my head.

About a hundred-and-fifty yards away, just the other side of the gravestones, a lit-up and mysterious object sat on the ground. Being a big time Blogger, I whipped out my ever-present camera, leaned against the dark side of a tree and snapped this photo.


From the strange craft emanated a glow that generated a static charge which travelled along the barbed wire fence around the adjoining pasture. With each step, as I slowly walked closer to dare to investigate, a sparking sound, that of electricity discharging, came from each metal T-post that held the wire.

The dog never did number two, I guess the intrusion of the strange vibes made him pucker up.

I'm afraid to point this out to the pastor, or folks in the church. I don't want the pastor and his children be afraid to enjoy the normally serene nights here at Bunker Hill.


No comments: