Monday, October 10, 2011

Bulk, Body and Hair

.
BULK.  You can buy in bulk quantities. You can make sure you're getting enough bulk in your diet. You can work-out, huff and puff, strain and groan, until you bulk up. Which by the way, later in life turns to a more flabby bulk.

I'm not going to show a picture of an example of the above analogy. However, if one qualifies for either one of the categories, I suggest they buy a sack of prunes, in bulk, for a cure-all.


BODY.  Of course, as vain as we all are, we think of our figure or shape.
Some men, and women I suppose are Body Builders. The purpose, I do not know. All the time spent watching little ripples grow, looking at yourself in the mirror, hoping for a modeling career, . . . well each to his own.

Then there is a body of water; full, wide, a great expanse, (sounds almost like a description of bulk.)

Then there is a body of believers, or the rank and file of an association.

Then of course, what is the body or core of this yarn I'm spinning? . . . let me get right to it.


HAIR.  My wife recently recommended I use shampoo instead of soap. Okay, before I take a chance of messing up a good thing, such as my crowning joy, I read the label. Other than bragging on the ingredients, such as genuine Norwegian coconut derivatives, it also mentioned an increase in volume and body.

Low and behold, it did wonders for me. More fullness, thickness, bounce and lift!


Look at hair number two, blissfully laying over and actually touching hair number three for the first time in thirty years.



.

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Your locks are so full of life now! Looks like your shampoo did the trick. This was exactly what I needed on this very long Monday! Thanks for the laugh.