Monday, August 27, 2012

Mysterious Phenomenon

.
I have never seen or heard of anything like this.

It is like a mass suicide. Millions upon millions of gnats floating dead on our lake.


Almost the entire lake was covered in this strange looking scum. The dead gnats appeared suddenly.


This cloud on the water you see are all gnats.

My educated guess is, the gnats swarmed, formed a cloud, flew over the lake, got blasted by a downpour of rain and drowned in the water.

What is amazing, all that is in God's plan. Let me tell you why I think it is.

With millions of gnats floating on the surface of the lake, thousands of polliwogs, or tadpoles if you will, came to feed on them.




Naturally, as the polliwogs feasted, the fish in the lake feasted on them.


Quite a wonderful cycle of nature.

I feel sorry for folks who try to find peace in the ways of the world. I consider myself blessed by finding peace in the ways of the Lord. The Word states: "Be still and know that I am God."

.

No comments: