Friday, August 19, 2011

East Of The Mississippi Buffalo Barf

.
We think our place in Floyd is pleasing to the eye. So, why does the native Virginia Buffalo think it is gross enough to make them up-chuck?


I do not know what they are eating, but the stuff is all over the mulch.


Good thing it starts to blend with the ground cover in four or five days.

If I didn't know the stuff was whitish, or sometimes yellow before it turns brown, I would accuse the neighbor of letting his cows park their cakes in our flowerbed.


Well, keep the peace they tell me. Smile and go on. Forgive and forget. Mum is the word. It really isn't worth mentioning.

Give me a break, the stuff looks vomitous!

If you folks in Hoboken have a better explanation, please leave me a comment. I'm going for my PHD. (Piled Higher and Deeper), and when I get it, I will know it ALL!

.

No comments: